|File Name:||avia57fxpkg103.zip||File size:||148.56 MB|
|FSX Avia 57 Float Plane v1.03. The Avia 57 float plane for FSX as portover; update fixes all known issues. This is the last in the series of Avia aircraft we have done. They are the Avia 51, 156, 56, and 57, all original Czech designs by Robert Nebesar. Package includes one aircraft (passenger / cargo) with custom flight model and features era panels and gauges, easy-to-read clickable virtual cockpits, elegant cabin interiors, and beautifully crafted thematic exterior textures. Authentic radial custom sounds included with thematic variants. Special thanks to Bill Ortis for use of the pilot figures. By Milton Shupe, Nigel Richards, John Smith, and James Banks with help from SOH members. Our gratitude goes out to several very helpful and interested Czech Republic aircraft enthusiasts who were instrumental in discovering rare information that was key to the design quality. (Previous version had 960 downloads)|
Avia 57 Float Plane for FSX Readme
The AVIA 57 Float Plane for FSX Portover - VERSION 1.03 by Milton Shupe, Nigel Richards, and John Smith with help from SOH members.
DISK SPACE REQUIRED = 480 MB Decompressed
MANUAL INSTALLATION NOTES
*** THIS PACKAGE IS NOT FOR FS9 ***
*** FSX Portover Updates Included and Installed for You. ***
*** This is NOT a NATIVE FSX - It is a Port-Over Friendly Version ***
1. The Avia57fX.exe is setup to install the package into any temporary folder. You must tell it where that folder is. Browse to it when prompted.
2. There are six effects as part of this package unique from your current effects.
3. This package uses FS9 Default gauges for the panels, included in the panel folder.
MANUALLY INSTALLING TO A TEMPORARY FOLDER
1. Create a temporary folder anywhere
2. Run the Avia57fX.exe installer and Browse to that temporary folder in the install process (with the ... button). (You will be instructed as to when.)
3. After the installer runs, open your temporary folder.
4. Copy paste the *contents* of the Effects folder to your FSX/Effects folder
5. Open the aircraft folder and copy the Avia57Float aircraft folder to your FSX/SimObjects/Airplanes folder.
Have fun! :-)
Feedback to [email protected] please
The Avia Projects